Becoming a Member and other FAQ's
Which organisations can become members?
Organisations that are:
• developing unemployed people to become economically active,
• Christian and willing to implement LtE's holistic philosophy of development,
• have the necessary NPO and PBO registrations,
• have developed a track record that demonstrates good leadership and sustainability, and
• committed to doing the community analysis.
What are my responsibilities as a member of the LtE Association?
• To contribute to developing best practice through sharing information and resources.
• To conduct all activities and training with professionalism and integrity.
• To live out the values of the LtE Association.
• To participate in a monitoring and evaluation process which focusses on the organisation's development.
• To fulfil all statutory requirements for a NPO/PBO.
• To pay the LtE Association fees which are set annually.
How does my organisation become an LtE Association member?
What does it cost to be a member of the LtE Association?
Currently the annual membership fee is R14 000 + vat. There are other costs depending on the services rendered by LtE.
The benefits of an effective partnership are priceless!